Elementor is one of the most popular page builders in the market right now for WordPress, which allows you to easily create and design custom pages and posts for your website, without needing to know code.
Let me tell you, it has saved my life!
I completely believe that it is a great tool for beginners, bloggers, or for small business owners that want to create their own website. However, if you have never used Elementor before, you might be confused as to where to click, where to start, how to build a page.
In simple words, you can start like this. Build a page, like you would in any WordPress installation, or a new blog post like you would normally would. Then, you can Edit that with Elementor and make it look exactly like you want it to.
However, when it comes to blogs, it would be smarter to make a template that you can use for all the blog posts, so that you don’t do that over and over.
But in principle, here are the steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the Pages.
- Click on the “Add New” button to create a new page.
- Give your new page a title and add any content you want to include. So far everything is simple, classic WordPress steps. Now, on to where Elementor comes into the picture.
- Once you have your content in place, and while you are still inside the WordPress editor, whether you use the classic editor or Gutenberg, go ahead and click on the “Edit with Elementor” blue button to open the Elementor editor (check the images below).
- Once the Elementor editor has loaded, you’ll see a variety of design elements and widgets that you can use to customize your page or post. You can add text, images, videos, and more, and you can also customize the layout and design of your page or post. You can do that by simply dragging an dropping these elements into the canva.
- Once you’re happy with your design, you can preview your page or post to make sure it looks the way you want it to.
- When you’re ready to publish your page or post, simply click on the green “Publish” button on the bottom left corner.
And that’s it!
Elementor is, in my opinion, of course, such an easy-to-use page builder, so that you can easily add new pages and posts to your website and customize them to fit your brand and style.
Let me know if you have any questions and please share your pages with me in the comments 🙂